A window to my world

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Thumbnail Recent Post

Recent Comments

Posted by The_Truth_Seeker - - 1 comments

                    Living in a world of pretenders , who never shows their true self , can be very stressful. Even more for some one who believes that being frank is everything in life.......
I am a person who believes that being frank is the true essence of any relation.
Let it be any field in life being frank in everything may not yield you any goods ,
but it will definitely give you a self  

assurance that you haven't done nothing wrong.
May be you will be forced face disadvantages by being so &
you may not be able to please everyone by being true to them
but ,
it will never give a chance to regret about anything in any relations.........

From my past experience's I also learned that being frank to everything & everyone may lead you to suffer a lot ......and even ending up at the total opposite side of that person
but I still wishes to be my self.
because I could sacrifice my self for the ones I hold dear to my heart
but I could never sacrifice my principles.
if does .....that would be for another principle with a greater priority...........

I just cant pretend to be something I am not ....
being frank is something which defines the real me,,,,,its what makes me the person I am................................
And I couldn't sacrifice it for anything..................

One Response so far.

  1. geethu says:

    UR VIEW IS GOOD... BUT STILL ... IT'S SAD TO SAY THAT THE WORLD TODAY IS A LOT MORE DIFFERENT THAN HW IT MUST BE....
    ACTUALLY... IF WE CAN FIND 100 PRETENDERS IN A CROWD THERE WUD BE ONLY 10 GOOD PERSONS WHO WILL BE PURE TO HEART AMONG THE REST....

    ...... STILL ..IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE SOME ONE WHO THINKS DIFFERENTLY....
    MAY BE .. TOMORROW WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM TODAY.... WHEN THE WORLD COMES TO THE HANDS OF SUCH PEOPLE....LET'S HOPE 4 THE BEST....
    .......
    GEETHU