A window to my world

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Thumbnail Recent Post

Recent Comments

Posted by The_Truth_Seeker - - 1 comments


.Sounds crazy . isn't it?????????? Even though its strange ,,,,
I think its the most beautiful experience there is to experience
the feeling of being just myself though i am sharing it with some one and actually enjoying it
and wanting the time and moment to never fade away

I want to share the feeling of solitude.....
I want to hear the silence speaking..........
I want to froze that moment & experience it for ever........
I want to share it together with some one,,,,,,
...................Who could read my silence........
...................Who could make me feel............
...................Who could understand the real me.....

I may sound crazy but i certainly want to experience it.....................................

One Response so far.

  1. geethu says:

    SILENCE.......
    THAT IS SOMETHING... THAT MEANS SOMETHING....

    U R TRUE.. THAT'S THE BEST EXPERIENCE ONE CAN EVER HAVE!
    WATCHING RAIN IS A THING...
    BUT WATCHING IT IN SILENCE IS SOMETHING ELSE...
    IF TRIED ONCE ..THERE WE WILL FIND 'IT'S ' WORDS.. WISHES... DREAMS AND SORROWS....

    READ THE POEM '' KEEPING QUIET'' BY PABLO NERUDA?..
    JUST TRY IT...

    U WILL FIND SOME ONE ELSE WITH UR SAME THOUGHT...

    ALL THE VERY BEST FOR U...